If you've got an interview coming up, why not review my techniques and tips here, you never know it might help!
1. Mention the job title boldly on the top of the CV.
1. Include personal information details on the first page.
2. Then include the profile summary such as “SAP CO Consultant specialized in SAP CO-PC”
3. Now mention key skills, experience in specific field along with the years.
4. Include options such as Start Date, End Date, Job title, Project Description, Client Name, and Key Activities in work experience section.
5. Include educational qualification details, certifications, references and areas of interest.
Make the CV free of grammatical or spelling mistakes.
For more please click here: Tips to write an Effective SAP RESUME and CV
Read here free SAP SAMPLE Resume: https://www.stechies.com/sample-resumes/