After getting a certification a fresher can get entry on consultant basis. After gaining experiences of implementation over one or two application development then the job profile could be of SAP ABAP counsaltant or ABAP programmer
Even a ABAP developer who gains certification in SAP ABAP workbench can move towards SAP ABAP design developer. Salaries keep on increasing with skills and number of successful projects implemented.
The various job profiles after having certified course in SAP ABAP are ABAP consultant, developer/ programmer. Experience with sound in depth knowledge of programming is usually preferred. The salary of can range from 6K to 100K depending on the skills and experience.
- SAP ABAP Module Scope and Become Certified Consultant
- Import Support Packages for ABAP Components
- Is SAP-ABAP the Right Choice for a Career?
- ABAP Tables
- Ticket System in Support Projects SAP ABAP Consultants
- ABAP Dictionary Concepts
- List of ABAP Functions
- Qualifications and Skills requires to become a ABAP Consultant
- Profile parameters for SAP buffers
- Default ABAP profile
- SAP HANA for ABAP Consultant
- Who gets more salary ABAP Programmer, Functional consultants or BASIS - Any idea?
- Job Demand for SAP ABAP programmers
- The Background jobs/ ABAP report to run
- Support Package for Basis Component
- Background Job Schedule in ABAP
- SAP ABAP Career related Query
- Reg ABAP Runtime Error
- Can MCA Fresher can go for SAP SD consultant or SAP ABAP