Jobs and salary packages
SAP Business One market is absolutely on to the peak and there are many openings too where you can apply after your certification. Although the salaries differ from companies to companies and are strictly in accordance to companies policy. But SAP Business One certification offers highly paid jobs and increases huge market value of a candidate.
Most of the jobs require a certification in SAP BO and a degree from any specialization. The candidate must possess strong customer service skills and a keen interest in project implementation. Some companies look for experience persons but skills and positive attitude can give good breaks to a fresher also.
The salaries of SAP BO Core Add on developer or SAP.Net Expert can be averagely of the range of INR 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A and huge bonus are given on successful implementation of a product and business concept. Over the year and experiences one can get salaries as high as 850K in India and huge salaries abroad.
- SAP Business One for Small and Medium Sized Business Units
- SAP Business One Payroll
- SAP BUSINESS ONE requirments
- Windows 7 support in SAP Business One
- DISCOVER HOW TO USE SAP BUSINESS ONE
- Electronic Funds Transfer for SAP Business One
- Payroll One Overview - Payroll Solution for SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Tables
- SAP Business One Case Studies and Implementation Scenarios - Alba Spectrum
- SAP Business One - Bank Interface
- SAP Business One Dummy project
- SAP Business one Login error
- SAP Business One Crashes or Cannot find a Business Partner
- SAP Business one Audit Report Error
- SAP Business One Add-Ons from Synantix
- SAP Business One - UK Payroll, Timesheets and EXpenses
- POS Solution Integrated with SAP Business One
- Difference Between SAP BO and Business One