I searched on some job portal, every company has asked at least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience apart from domain experience, so am very much worried. I just want to get into SAP, even if its in entry level its ok. so can anyone pls suggest me, what i need to do to get into sap profile?? I learned SAP mm from one of the experienced guy from a reputed company, so on knowledge part i am confident that i will clear interview. so pls any one provide me info to get into sap domain
- Do i need to have Domain knowledge for taking up SAP BW MODULE.
- Want to pursue SAP HR, having 6 years of experience in HR domain
- HAving Query regards SAP MM
- Working in TCS from september 2012 but domain knowledge is weaker
- SAP MM or BASIS
- Teaching configuration in MM
- I have completed MBA in Operation recently and willing to make career in Purchasing field. Doing SAP MM certification can help me in getting job in Purchasing/Procurement field?please reply.
- 4 years of domain experience and now Iam pllaning to switch over SAP MM
- Having 2+ year exp in System Admin Learn SAP BASIS Now.