I just login with root in my HP-UX OS then su - db2prd then type db2 and press enter, now you will get db2 prompt and now you can use the command - db2 "delete from sapschema.usr02 where bname='SAP*' and mandt=000" before entering this command you should know your SAP schema name. for example - if your schema name is prd then the command will be - db2 "delete from prd.usr02 where bname='SAP*' and mandt=000" . where 000 is your client no.
- SAP in my notebook with Vista (OS)
- Why Oracle won\'t Run in Root Login in Linux?
- Which SYSMAN Privilege/Role I Can Use to login with OEM with My User?
- I am B.Tech graduate,should i start with my career with technical field(ABAP/Basis) or go along with functional module only.
- Why There is One Root From Quality to Production in TMS?
- On Which Basis One Can Do Login if A Request Transport from Dev. to Prod.?
- Transfer without losing the SU number, SU Movements
- SAP BASIS login id getting locked frequently
- Apply SLED to Every Storage Unit (SU) on Receipt into the Warehouse