I am Kaustubh. I am from India. I am 25 years old. I did my graduation in Civil engineering in 2012, after that i worked on a construction site for almost 1 and 1/2 years (2012-2014). After job i did my post-graduation in Infrastructure Business, which I’ve did from a useless college (2014-2016). Now i am working as a Technical Assistant in a construction firm from last 1 month.
I went to ATOS SAP center to inquire about SAP and the counselor there told me to go for SAP-PS.
I have some queries which I request you to resolve because I got lots of idea about SAP from your site only.
My queries are:-
1) What are the prerequisite for SAP-PS?
2) What is the scope of SAP-PS in construction industry in INDIA and ABROAD?
3) Being a Civil engineer, is it good for me to go for SAP-PS?
4) Somebody told me that it is worthless to directly pursue SAP-PS without having idea of Programming. Is it true?
5) What would be my salary range (in INR)? Because it cost around 4 lakh to pursue SAP-PS and I have already wasted 4 lakhs of rupees for my PG.
6) What would be my job profile after pursuing SAP-PS certification?
7) I’ve heard that after certification, it takes a long time to get placed. Is it so?
8) I’ve heard you need to have prior experience of SAP to get placed.
9) I’ve heard that is it very difficult for fresher to get a job after pursuing SAP certification as most of the companies only takes/ prefer candidates who have prior experience of SAP
Please guide me as I want to pursue SAP-PS certification. You can send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +91-9561553448