Home »KW (Knowledge Warehouse)
SAP KW (Knowledge Warehouse)
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP KW?
Full form or SAP KW stands for (Knowledge Warehouse) is application software that clenches all the necessary areas of an organization to set up and manage diverse business enterprise solutions. This SAP system acknowledges relevant operational tasks such as documentation, training and development, exchange and integration of time across various media, and provides the archive for data of companies of all sizes.
Today, after gaining knowledge about the specific requirements of companies with regards to SAP processes, experts are using the many tools of Knowledge Warehouse (KW) for producing more effective results. Used as a stand-alone product in market for non- SAP products earlier, this module is now being implemented in all kinds of SAP applications and products. The technical infrastructure of SAP KW is based on the content server, programming languages and the browsers that companies choose to work upon. It consists of a central storage system for all documents, manuals and training courses.
SAP Knowledge Warehouse (KW) can enhance business operations in the ways as listed below:
- Business applications can be made to run in a smooth and faster way with systematic and simplified processing of data.
- It processes all the operational tasks in an organized documentation.
- This warehouse of data and knowledge reduces the license costs required for documentations of organizations, with KW applications being run on their SAP interface.
- Users can customize data easily as resultant documents are provided in the highly compatible MS format supported by all platforms.
- To create custom application help, users can link their documentations with SAP transactions and integrate the style and design layout for displayed and creative content needs of documentations.
- Any number of employees can access the resultant documentation and update it from their end with proper permissions in place.
- SAP Knowledge Warehouse (KW) Module Course, Fees, Career and Certification.
SAP Knowledge Warehouse (KW) CoursesSAP KW courses basically consist of a document repository that enables the employment of various methods, for more efective integration of SAP systems. They can inc ...