Yesterday while I was going through my mail, I saw one of the mail related to MBO. One of my readers was trying to find the answer on ways to work with multiple MBO’s. He have developed an application in the multiple MBO but failed to pass 2 values of it. He had already tried with the relationship but failed as it showed more that 500 errors. He was new to SUP so, he was facing the problem.
Well, after going through the screen shots I thought of the way out of running multiple MBO. If the SAP system is not exposed to any external network, you might face problem. The better way is to create ASP.net web service and later put it on IIS server. Keep the live ip, install internally ASP.net Webservice. It will help you to communicate with SAP system over xml and assist you in passing the data to SUP. Now you go with the two methods.
1. GetAll: It brings all the information about customers/clients/data which user wants to read today. There is an input parameter that will help you to get all the values back in Array from ASP.net. The information is dispersed in 10 different columns. This can be your first MBO.
2. UpdateAll: This method updates all the running information of the customer. You can find the update of online transaction, details of any other transaction he she has made with the alias. You will just need to mention the customer id. The entire work will be preceded in three screens.
- The first screen will take the date input and will pass it to MBO based on date and will deliver you the result.
- The second screen will give you the detail of the customers. It will list all the customer/clients you have.
- In the third screen you will get the details of the customer with the meter information.
You can use relationships, parameter mappings, personalization and key mapping, synchronization parameters. You have to ensure that there is a match in the few fields in both the MBO’s. This will help in easy interaction of data and you can get the desired result