Due to Runtime Error LOAD_PROGRAM_INTF_MISMATCH the Deliver Inbound Queues from EWM to ECC fails.
Regenerating the Error
The issue can be regenerated by following the instruction given below:
1) First, input and execute the client and Queue name in T-code SMQ2.
2) After you execute the client and queue name you will notice system failed displayed in the status
3) Double-clicking on the entry will give you the information about the error
4) Now please go to ST22 in order to check then find the dump LOAD_PROGRAM_INTF_MISMATCH.
In T-code SE38 ->input program :RSDEPEND->excute it. Now input the relevant program name.
You will notice the Timestamp of ABAP Load is old. Therefore, the dump was caused due to the inconsistent ABAP Timestamps of the depending object of table LIKP.
Please follow the below instructions in order to resolve this error:
- First active the Dictionary Type SHP_VL10_LIKP_T in T-code SE11
- Now please reproduce the interface include directly from T-code SE38 ( menu path :Program > Generate)
- Now after insertion or deletion of the index for non-buffered tables please apply SAP 2182690.
- At last b executing command please refresh all type loads on all instances of the system to avoid such issues in future