Been away from SAP scene for about 4 years now. Was a Basis admin for about 8 yrs.Trying to get my feet wet again. Got me a preinstalled copy of ECC6.0 from ebay, installed it and now I cant find the guy to get the logon password. All that was supplied was the userid "sapuser" to logon to client 800. Tried sap* and ddic passwords but no go. Is there any supersuser ID and password I can use to get in and change the users?? If not is there anywhere I can get a new copy of ECC6.0 or even just Netweaver. Wanna spent a few months doing catchup.thanks.
- IDES ECC6.0 client 000 is locked
- Logon Error on IDES
- RFC error when sending logon data
- SAP730-ECC6.0 FIRST LOGON after fresh installation
- SAP Logon Screen change ?
- GuiXT and ECC6.0
- Unable to Login to ECC 6.0 IDES system after installation
- What is the Service Level in ECC6.0 (EHP 5) ?
- Practising BASIS concepts and installation