I am managing the tail end of a project for a customer who is switching vendors. The vendor's plan for transitioning the customer, in my opinion, is missing some crucial pieces that do appear on my original plan for the project. I am afraid that if the customer only wants to focus on the transition plan and loses sight of the original project plan before this was a factor, the entire timeline and budget will be compromised? How can I get the client to stay focused on the original project trajectory and goals?
- System is not recognizing/finding a storage bin for 902 when Reverse a Confirmed TO in SAP
- SAP UPDATE PROCESS (Handles High Priority, Handles low priority updates Reserved by SAP )
- Looking One Planned Order for Multiple Materials
- SAP CCC (Customer Competency Center) Specifications.
- Project Management AddOn.
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Standard SAP configuration we know of for cash discount provides two options to recognize cash discount: net or gross
- Picking ORM & DB for a Project
- Project Objects--there are more than one WBS for an object
- Transfer of Priority from PM Work orders to Purchase requisition