Right now, I am a one man department juggling several different tasks, from IT help desk to systems administrator to support and operations. I have managed to get by in this situation (somehow) for quite some time, but I feel like there has to be a better way to keep myself organized and sane. I have tried an online PM tool about a year ago (I am sorry, I can't remember the name!) and it didn't really suit me. What are your top tools and tactics for staying organized?
- Query about Web-Based Project Management Tools
- Looking for a BI Tools
- Django Keeps Credentials Unprotected
- Best Tools for Source Control & Arguments
- PMP Certification for Non Project Managers?
- Looking For Cross Project / Programme Dependencies
- Project Management AddOn.
- Looking For a path to Keep Table Space
- Does Your Organization Have a Formal PMO?