High Priority Issue ...
Client requirement : Entry tax 0 % & .5 % applicable bases on customer.
maintain condition record for entry tax in VK11 for both requirement :----
0% for tax code VC
.5% for Tax code VC
1st case :-
Custmer 1000 not applicable Entry tax (0%)
and In Customer master data also maintain 0%
when create order for that customer condition record picked correctly Zero % as per requirement .
But 2nd case
Different Customer 2000 but Entry tax applicable .5%
and also maintained In customer Master .5%
when creating Order in Va01 for this customer condition record not picking .5% but by default picking only Zero % Incorrectly ,so unable to do Order and also m not getting where is issue coming ?...
Kindly any one can give solution for that issue....
Client Issue is High ..
- What is the Condition for Tax Code
- Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid
- Control code not fetched for TAXINN condition record
- How to Create Tax Code With Service Tax, Vat and Import Tax for An Asset Acquisition?
- Where to find Tax Base Value and Condition Maintained?
- WithHolding Tax for customers
- Looking for Tax Jurisdiction for Vendor
- How to create tax code for service tax RCM
- How to create service tax code with 0 %