I have a coworker who is unyielding that a SQL server should always be on a different machine than the application server. There are just so many factors, like cost and maintenance, to consider. Is this just for security issues? If so, does security outweigh all other factors?
- Upgradation of ABAP application server on SAP HANA DB
- Two Oracle DB on DEVELOPMENT server
- Load Data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 11g Regularly
- error on export nw pi 7.1 java and abap from db2 to ms sql
- How Production DB and Standby DB Update as Same Data?
- SAP R/3 combination with SQL SERVER.
- Picking ORM & DB for a Project
- How to do that Local DB Should Replicate on a Main Server?
- Reg ABAP Runtime Error