SAP Banking services is a industry specific product addressing Core Banking and accounting, risk management & compliance requirement for the banks. It contains two main areas. They are transactional Banking (Deposits, Loan, Colerteral etc), analytical Banking (Accounting for Financial Instruments, Profit analyzer, Credit Risk Analyzer, Limit Analyzer etc). Also number of other products are offered from SAP for Banking customers based on their requirements.
To speacialize/Learn any one of the main areas following general skill set is required.
1. Banking Industry Experience
2. SAP for dummies. Architectural understandings, transports, landscape etc
3. Navigation of SAP system
4. Accounting knowledge
5. Good Banking or similar industry system implementation rollout experience
To Learn Transaction Banking
1. Require good Corebanking knowledge
2. How channels interact with corebanking systems
3. Good understanding to learn technical stuff
4. Basic accounting knowledge
5. Some of the modules you can specialzie are Deposit Management, Loan Management, Colerteral, Accounting origination, Payment Engine etc.
To Learn Analytical Banking - Bank Analyzer
1. Required strong understanding of Core Banking and how financial institutions work
2. Strong knowledge in Bank accounting and regulatory environments
3. If you are specialzing in Accounting (AFI) then this require strong understanding of how accounting work, valuation of products, Cash flows and different accounting standards, EIR calculations etc.
4. Other main area in Bank Analyzer is Credit Risk Analyzer (CRA) or also called Basel II. This require strong understanding of regulatory environment and understanding of different risk management and compliance requirements. Also how some of the calculation such as PD, EAD, RWA are derived.
5. Modules in Analytical Banking (Bank Analyzer) are AFI, Profit Analyzer, Limit Analyzer, CRA and so on.
6. Knowledge of ABAP is very helpful to learn Bank Analyzer
7. Previous training of SAP BW will be very helpful
7. Strong General Ledger knowledge
- Information on SAP IS Banking
- About making career in SAP
- SAP FICO Banking entry
- what is the careers in SAP Banking in India
- How to make bank line 2 as default bank line for transactions when there are two bank lines for one vendor code?
- Looking SAP for Banking
- Return banking FF_5
- Bank reconciliation
- Manual Bank Statement configuration
- Can I make this Bank as House Bank the Same Used in APP Configuration.
- Sap Price Optimazation for Banking 2.0
- MT940 formats FI Electronic Bank Statement
- Bank Accounting End-User Manuals
- Price Optimization for Banking 2.0
- Datenanlieferung (BAPI) Bank Analyzer - IAS-Losung Release 3.1
- ABAP user guide ,for making the reports.
- SAP FICO PROJECT Details and Steps in PDF
- Customizing Financial Accounting in SAP
- Special G/L Transactions: Bills of Exchange
- Account Determination in SAP
Urgent opening for Web designer â Mohali
Exp :1 - 2 years | City : Pune
Scrum Management | 2 - 5 Years | Gurgaon | Accenture
Exp :2 - 5 years | City : Gurgaon
SCM Service Agent - Operations | 1 - 2 Years | Noida | Accen
Exp :1 - 2 years | City : Noida
Programmer Analyst | Freshers | Across India | Cognizant
Exp :0 - 0 years | City : Ahmedabad
Software Engineer | 0 - 1 yrs | Hyderabad | Microsoft
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Hyderabad
Entry Level Engineer | 0 - 1 yrs | Bengaluru / Bangalore | F
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Bangalore
Software Engineer | 0 - 1 yrs | Gurgaon | Josh Technology
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Gurgaon
SAP Trainee Consultant
Exp :0 - 1 years | City : Pune
Manager CRM & SAP SD Support | 3 - 6 Years | Mumbai | Pirama
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Administrator | 4 - 6 yrs | Delhi | Vastu Star Tra
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Delhi