Q. Mark for review Which SQL statement accepts user input for the columns to be displayed, the table name, and the WHERE condition?
A. SELECT &1, "&2"FROM &3WHERE last_name = '&4';
B. SELECT &1, '&2'FROM &3WHERE '&last_name = '&4'';
C. SELECT &1, &2FROM &3WHERE last_name = '&4';
D. SELECT &1, '&2'FROM EMPWHERE last_name = '&4';
- How to Use Where Condition for Relating the Fields?
- Which general optimizations exist for reducing the SQL statement memory requirements?
- Avoid Hard Parsing for SELECT SQL Statement
- Scott issues the SQL statements
- Oracle DUAL Table Avoid Hard Parsing
- Is the Oracle Advance Compression License (ACO) applicable to the compressed tables GVD_* and ORA_*?
- Accepting \'Empty\' Service Entry Sheets
- Identify the tables list which are not being used by anyone for the last 1 year?
- In which Conditions Compound Trigger Function Used?
- How to Identify on Which Column One Need to Create an Index in a Table?