Q. Mark for review Which two are true about aggregate functions? (Choose two.)
A. You can use aggregate functions in any clause of a SELECT statement.
B. You can use aggregate functions only in the column list of the SELECT clause and in the WHERE clause of a SELECT statement.
C. You can mix single row columns with aggregate functions in the column list of a SELECT statement by grouping on the single row columns.
D. You can pass column names, expressions, constants, or functions as parameters to an aggregate function.
E. You can use aggregate functions on a table, only by grouping the whole table as one single group.
F. You cannot group the rows of a table by more than one column while using aggregate functions.
- How to Differentiate Two Tables In Oracle?
- RFC with two outputs
- What is The Query to Find Aggregation of Two Tables?
- Which Module to choose?
- Comparison Between Two Queries in Oracle?
- Two Oracle DB on DEVELOPMENT server
- GRN in SAP For Two Different POs
- Unable to Delete Or Drop Anything from Two Tables.
- Have Two Selection types Available dynamic selection and variable Selection
- Of the two SAP Notes and Support Package which is best to apply ?
- Dialog Programming: Review Components
- Oracle Database Performance
- Technical Consultant Training ORACLE Week 4
- Database Tuning with the Oracle Tuning Pack
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- Sun cluster for SAP with oracle
- Practical Workflow for SAP1
- SAP Database Guide: Oracle (BC-DB-ORA-DBA)
- Warehouse Management with SAP ERP: Functionality and Technical Configuration
- TADM51 Database Administration Oracle
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
Solution Architect for the Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite | 8 - 1
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP BI | 2 - 4 Years | Delhi | Accenture
Exp :2 - 4 years | City : Delhi
SAP BODS Consultant | 5 - 8 yrs | Chennai | Kumaran Systems
Exp :5 - 8 years | City : Chennai
SAP Hana Consultant with SQL Development SAP BI - BW - BO |
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Chennai
SAP BO - LEVEL E | 4 - 6 Years | Mumbai | Accenture
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 8 - 13 yrs | Mumbai | Abyss Horizon C
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 5 - 9 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderaba
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad