Transaction MIGO allows you to enter multiple purchase orders on one single goods receipt
Reproducing the Issue
- Run transaction code MIGO
- Select Goods Receipt for Purchase Order
- Select movement type 101
- Enter a purchase order number and press Enter
- Line item details are populated with data from the purchase order
- Enter a second purchase order number and press Enter
- Line item details are continuously populated with data from the second purchase order
- MIGO accepts both purchase orders for the one goods receipt
- You can control whether you will allow multiple purchase orders with different vendors in the one material document.
- Run transaction code OMCQ
- Select combination fields Appl.A. = M7 and No. - 107 (Message: Enter goods receipts for vendor & only)
- Maintian Cat. field as 'E' for 'Error'
- The user must then correct the input that caused the message M7107 in the goods receipt before continuing processing.