May i know what is the difference between below two statements?
st1:: Modify it_final from wa_final index sy-tabix.
st2:: Modify it_final from wa_final.
First i used statement 2 exactly at modify statement i got the error like
The relevant abap language command does not include the addition index although the statement is not inside a loop end loop .Loop processing this table
In the body of a loop started with loop using key on abap statement has been issued with an implicit index specification. This is only permitted and applies to the ... Modify itab statement.
If i insed index then i got the result. Previously i used modify that time i never used index working fine. But this time it is asking me to mention index . May i know why.
- Error SAP System has status 'not modifiable'
- please give me sample code for how to modify the data from table control ?
- How to Execute SGEN and Which Table Modifies It?
- Difference between INDEX and Cluster Index
- Difference Between Account Modifier and General Modifier
- How to create / modify a structure based on a Balance using file (txt or excel).
- How to Delete or Modify Error Entries in Financial Planning Configuration?
- Events from AFVC Table
- How to Modify Stock Card Report tcode = S_P00_07000139