I went thru my HR Cerification in November. Examination is for 3 Hrs for 80 Questions.
There are 3 types of questions
1. Questions with one answer
2. Questions with multiple answer/morethan one answer
3. Questions with morethan one answer along with Yes/No option for each option
And the total exam is divided into diff. sections i.e, HR essentials, OM, PA, Payroall, TM, Reports, Authorizations etc.
It can't be expect that how many questions will come in each section.
Regarding type of questions, some of them are direct questions, but most of them are secnario based and logial. Need not to concentrate on Table Names and their used and Navigations and all.
Suggestion: Be care while reading the question, and read the question at least three times along with the options because
you will have plenty of time to answer the questions.
I have passed the SAP-HR certification exam. Here are my inputs for those who are interested in taking the exam..
There are 80 multiple choice questions.
There are 9 units and questions are asked on each unit according to the weigtage specified in the exam format like +,++
or+++ respectively. For example when I took the exam there were around 11 questions on the first unit marked as ++, around 20-21 questions on the units marked as +++ and around 6-8 questions on the units marked as + .
On the last two units i.e 8th unit and 9th unit only 6 questions were asked in all.
The basic format of the questions :
1. For most of the questions the general format : a statement will be given ( eg: Question :The criteria for personnes subareas are as follows.
Possible answers: There are 5 statements listed below with the option of true or false with more than one statement being true. Each statement has to be marked as true or false and each statement carries 20% weightage. Almost 65-70 questions based on this format and the remaining questions had only one possible answer.
Only 4-5 questions were scenario based questions..There will be ample time to answer the questions so one can take their time to answer the questions.
After taking the exam I felt that the test is on conceptual clarity . So if one is clear on the concepts then can clear the exam.
They DO NOT ASK THE IMG PATHS..so no need to memorise them..
- SAP HR (Human Resource) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- SAP HR (Human Resource) - Topics Covered
- SAP HR Data Migration
- Qualifications and Skills requires to become a HR Consultant
- SAP HR OM and PA Integration
- SAP HR - Hiring/Maintaing a new employee
- SAP HR Configuration Step by Step Procedure
- Job Profile & Salary Package for HR Consultant
- Creating Customer Specific Functions for HR Payroll
- Is it required to hold a MBA - HR degree to do SAP HR/HCM certification course?
- Sap installation - human resouces
- Want to Know About HR Certification
- Need Career Guidance After HR Experience?
- Information about SAP(HR) Certification
- SAP HR Shift Plan Modification
- SAP HR Printing
- i did m MBA hr n having experience as hr manager in consultancy........so can i do sap hr?
- Want to pursue SAP HR, having 6 years of experience in HR domain
- SAP HR Guidance Having 5 years of experience in the field of HR