I went thru my HR Cerification in November. Examination is for 3 Hrs for 80 Questions.
There are 3 types of questions
1. Questions with one answer
2. Questions with multiple answer/morethan one answer
3. Questions with morethan one answer along with Yes/No option for each option
And the total exam is divided into diff. sections i.e, HR essentials, OM, PA, Payroall, TM, Reports, Authorizations etc.
It can't be expect that how many questions will come in each section.
Regarding type of questions, some of them are direct questions, but most of them are secnario based and logial. Need not to concentrate on Table Names and their used and Navigations and all.
Suggestion: Be care while reading the question, and read the question at least three times along with the options because
you will have plenty of time to answer the questions.
I have passed the SAP-HR certification exam. Here are my inputs for those who are interested in taking the exam..
There are 80 multiple choice questions.
There are 9 units and questions are asked on each unit according to the weigtage specified in the exam format like +,++
or+++ respectively. For example when I took the exam there were around 11 questions on the first unit marked as ++, around 20-21 questions on the units marked as +++ and around 6-8 questions on the units marked as + .
On the last two units i.e 8th unit and 9th unit only 6 questions were asked in all.
The basic format of the questions :
1. For most of the questions the general format : a statement will be given ( eg: Question :The criteria for personnes subareas are as follows.
Possible answers: There are 5 statements listed below with the option of true or false with more than one statement being true. Each statement has to be marked as true or false and each statement carries 20% weightage. Almost 65-70 questions based on this format and the remaining questions had only one possible answer.
Only 4-5 questions were scenario based questions..There will be ample time to answer the questions so one can take their time to answer the questions.
After taking the exam I felt that the test is on conceptual clarity . So if one is clear on the concepts then can clear the exam.
They DO NOT ASK THE IMG PATHS..so no need to memorise them..
- My SAP PM Certification Experience
- My SAP MM Certification Experience
- SAP SD Certification Experience
- How do I get My First Job without any SAP Experience?
- Is SAP Certification require for JOB
- 10 Reason Why You Shouldn't Go for SAP Certification
- Points You should not Ignore while Preparing SAP Certification Exam
- Need guidance shall I go with SAP HR and ABAP or SAP ABAP or SAP HR Functional? I have done MCA & very good knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Which SAP Course, Module do I select for my Career in SAP?
- Information about SAP(HR) Certification
- Want to Know About HR Certification
- Need Career Guidance After HR Experience?
- Is it required to hold a MBA - HR degree to do SAP HR/HCM certification course?
- SAP HR Certification Questions and Answers
- Sap HR Guidance for 4 Years of Experience in HR Recruitment
- SAP HR Guidance Having 5 years of experience in the field of HR
- i did m MBA hr n having experience as hr manager in consultancy........so can i do sap hr?
- SAP HCM training & certification
- SAP SD Certification and Training
- Report Programming in SAP HR
- 100 Things You Should Know About HR Management with SAP
- SAP Certification Preparation Book
- MY SAP Upgrade
- Authorizations in SAP HR
- SAP HR Organizational Charting Interface (HR-OCI) Version 1.0
- Technical Consultant Certification Program
- Free Downlaod SAP Basis Certification Pdf Books
- SAP QM Certification QUESTION & ANSWERS BOOK
- SAP HR Material Book Free Download
ABAP HANA Consultant Job | 5 - 8 yrs | Bengaluru | SAP India
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP HR - Payroll End User Support
Exp :2 - 8 years | City : Saudi Arabia
Exp :1 - 3 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement for SAP SRM CONSULTANT for permanent job
Exp :4 - 15 years | City : Roorkee
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP MM Certified consultant
Exp :2 - 0 years | City : Noida