This question asked in interview and even i don't know its possible or not.
i need query to generate email for employees like
ename starts with 'S' then email@example.com
ename starts with 'A' then Amit@yahoo.com
ename starts with 'C' then firstname.lastname@example.org
ename starts with 'M' then email@example.com
explanation:- if name of employee starts with character 'S' then firstname.lastname@example.org
if name of employee is starts with 'M' then
email@example.com etc like this for ename 'c' firstname.lastname@example.org
depending upon 1st character of ename we to give domain name.
- DB Connect, Native SQL, Query external Oracle??
- How to Search for +*-/ in String Using Oracle SQL Query
- Generating Report for Employee's Training Records from PA30
- SQL Query slow with Bind Variables in Oracle 11g
- Sql Query Slow Performance
- How to Filter Hierarchical Queries In Oracle
- Query On Retrieving Data from Pl Sql Table Input Parameter Value
- Query About No updates needed for Start and Finish
- How to find Top Sql through Queries