Enterprise Central Component 6.0 has many new features when compared to SAP 4.7.
Its been considered as a platform for SOA architecture. From now on, all new functional enhancements to ERP through 2010 (when the next major synchronized release for SAP applications will take place) will be made available as optional enhancement packages for SAP ECC 6.0. Since all enhancements will be enterprise SOA-based, you must be on an enterprise SOA-enabled core (SAP ECC 6.0/SAP Net Weaver 7.0) to use them.
Unicode is the major change happened in ECC.
ABAP Editor changes: Utilities -> Settings.
There are many new tabs added in order to provide user a plenty of choice to customize or set the properties of the objects and screens.
New Enhancement Framework is been introduced in ECC. Its much more efficient than the conventional User exits and Customer Exits.
SAP has provided with predefined points in the standard code as enhancement points where in we can plug in our custom code and enhance the standard functionality as we require.
DWDM is the tcode for ABAP examples.
Function Module / Function Group can be converted as a Web service in ECC 6.0
Adobe document display of business documents is the new concept in ECC 6.0
- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password