We have this situation where multiple Debit Memo Requests (DMR's) are posted the Accounting document correctly but when I check the GL Account Balance Report FAGLB03 these items don't show up, the same situation with when I check the GL Line Items Report FAGLL03 (GL View).
There is a program via transction FAGLF03 that does a compare of the OL Ledger with the FI postings. The FI documents for these DMR's show up as not updated to the ledger.
Then when I run the update program with transaction GLGCU1 for these specific FI documents they all show up as already posted to the ledger. Then when I check the table FLAGFLEX which is the table that FAGLF03 and FAGLL03 read off of all these documents are there.
I am pretty much confussed; one thing I was told was to close the period before I run GLGCU1 and we did that today in QA but there was no difference.
I don't think posting a DMR in debug will do any good because the posting to the ledger happens deep in the background and I don't think there is any code you did that is causing this as it is not happening with all the DMR's or claims.