I have a demand, corresponding to 3,598 circular released by BCB. Where has created a new rule involving the payment slips, making it possible to provide the resources to the recipient on the same day of payment executed by the debtor. This rule covers only slips equal to or greater than R $ 250 thousand.
I wonder if anyone has performed this demand, can you refer me possible documentation and SAP Notes necessary and even explanations of how SAP is addressing this process.
- Ability to interface allocation rule, allocate based on % as defined in table, into CO system.
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Setup GL accounts for New Company
- FI & CO documents are not updated
- Liquidity Item - Allocation Rules
- New Tax Rules
- Integration of Controlling with FI,MM & SD
- Configuration/Customizing Setting of SAP CO Module
- Difference between Classic GL and New GL