1) A class inherited from cx_static_exception,if we dont handle the exception which type of error will you get?????317
2)_____________ can we use to move the methods to adifferent class within an inheritancehierarchy.(in class builder) 297
3)For a user to be able to execute an object-oriented program, you always need to
supply a module pool program or a function group program. Otherwise, there is
nowhere for the CREATE OBJECT statement to create the instance.
Determine whether this statement is true or false.
4)The behavior of object is described through _______________
e) all the above
5)Can we use abap object statements in procedure ABAP.
6) A class can contain very different objects depending on _______________
a) Abstarction. 157
d)Dependin on Structure.
7)Two different objects can have identical attribute values and still not identical.
8)________________ demonstrate the relationships and method calls between objects.
a) class diagrame.
b) behavior diagram.
c) component diagram.
d) distribution diagram.
9) 1) The object life line is represented by vertical dotted lines.
2) An object is active when actions are executed
3) An object is indirectly active if it is waiting for a subordinate procedure to end.
4) The READ-ONLY addition means that a public attribute declared with DATA can be read from
outside, but can only be changed by methods of the class.
which of the following are correct.
10)When exceptions are raised in the constructor, instances are QRW created, so no main memory space is occupied.