We are looking to hire Sr. SAP BASIS CONSULTANT who can work as team lead in presales and SAP implementation, upgrade, migration and support project.
1. Sr. Basis Consultant with more than 5 Yrs of experience.
2. Implementation, upgrade, EHP upgrade, support and Migration experience as Basis Consultant in : SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA,HANA,BI/BW on HANA or regular DB,SOLMAN,SLT
3. Database System Administration skills in : HANA,Oracle,SQL,DB2
4. Operating System Administration Skills in : Linux, Windows, Unix
5. Experience of Security administration in SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA and BI/BW.
6. Good experience in supporting live SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA, BI/BW and SOLMAN System including :
- System maintenance Activities including Performance Monitoring and tuning
- Back up Strategy
- Job Management
- Trouble shooting issues
7. Ability to suggest right SAP products, dependent SAP systems, operating systems and Databases for typical implementation, upgrade, migration projects around ECC 6.0,S/4 HANA,BI/BW on HANA and other DB, PLM etc
8. Good knowledge of SAP products in the market.
9. Have used SAP hardware Sizing tools for various SAP products
10. Customer facing Skills: Quickly understanding the customer requirements and pain points and suggest possible solutions . Ability to provide a reasonable effort estimates and deliver accordingly.
11. The Sr. SAP Basis consultant will also be involved in presales activities like contributing to proposals, customer discussion, demo and proposal defense.
12. Experience in configuring the SOLMAN for its various functionalities especially related to Basis like charm
13. Nice to have experience in implementing BI/BW with HANA as side car.
14. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA or equivalent or any other engineering degree
15. Prefer to have SAP certification
If you are interested on this position, kindly send your updated resume. firstname.lastname@example.org also please share below details:
1. Total Exp :
2. Rev. Exp :
3. Current CTC :
4. Expected CTC :
5. Current Location :
6. Notice period :