I need to receive the outbound STATUS idoc from SAP 6.0 in my EDI system in order to keep track of the status of the inbound orders. Can anyone point me to some documentation that will show me how to configure SAP to send the outbound STATUS idoc for each inbound ORDERS05 IDOC that my EDI system sends to SAP?
- Inbound idoc ( shipment) - Status change
- We want to receive an outbound EDI 855 IDOC only if E2EDP20 -scheduling confirmation segment is present. Else get an "error" status preventing triggering the EDI subsystem.
- IDOCS (Intermediate Documents
- Career change from production to SAP
- Block on the Outbound Delivery Level
- Sales Representatives Through IDoc
- Looking for the customization steps for outbound Picking idoc?
- Creating IDOC On Shipment Deletion in SAP
- Starting a career as FICO consultant.