Some of the Highlights in detail – SAP Gateway for Microsoft
SAP Gateway for Microsoft was introduced about 2 years ago. The most vital part of the SAP Gateway for Microsoft is that, it helps the enterprises in building ready application for Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2013 and any other applications related to basis of the language of C#.
- Getting smooth, secure connectivity and non disruption between Microsoft and SAP environments.
- It offers seamless interoperability and integration between your Microsoft and SAP environment. This integration or interoperability also allows users to engage themselves in normal processes and this will lead to increase in productivity and IT cost reduction.
- It provides access to the data in SAP from various technologies, multiple channels and applications.
- When new solutions of SAP are introduced, it minimizes the curve of learning and the disruptions are minimized.
- Simpler support and IT maintenance is executed only by lowering total ownership cost.
- It initializes lowest cost of development and improving the productivity of the developer.
In the evidence of the above mentioned lines, it has been seen in the past couple of years that Customers have implemented the integration, for example, swaying SAP Gateway in the execution of Microsoft Excel and other partner implementations, for example, Cordis, The Next View, Autodesk….
In little more details, I have discussed the Interoperability of the SAP and Microsoft products and how the integration of the two will help the business organizations in many ways.