Error Message: PAN not available
You want to post a document. This is, however, not possible since the PAN of the relevant vendor/customer is missing or tax rate applicable is not 20%.
Procedure for System Administrator
1. Maintain the PAN for the vendor/customer or maintain a tax type/tax code with rate 20% liable for tax calculation. To do so, either go to transaction FK02 / FD02 and enter the relevant details or assign a right tax type/tax code.
2. On the Customer: General Data or the Vendor: General Data screen, choose the CIN Details pushbutton.
3. In the Withholding Tax tab, enter the PAN in the PAN No. field.
4. Or assign the correct tax type/tax code as liable.
5. Save your entries.
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- Financial Accounting - General Topics
- Letter of Guarantee and block dimensions (financial guarantees).
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module
- System Tables in SAP FICO
- Entering Exchange Rate
- SAP FICO consultant month end activitys ?
- FICO Bank Accounting Configuration
- Integration of FICO with Other Modules
- Relevance of PCI in Payroll
- SAP FICO test Material for SAP exam Solution Consultant Financials
- Financial Postings for Credit Memo
- HOW TO CHECK THE VANDORS' PAN NO IN MIRO SCREEN
- What would be the IOF for applications financial and CBD where I insert this aliquot in SAP.
- Error: PAN is not available
- Automatic Update Exchange Rate
- TRM - Application savings
- SQL Financial Accounting Error..
- Cash Flow BNDES (quarterly ratings)