Issue Management provides an interface for addressing organization issues and having resolution of these issues from SAP support. Using it one can monitor the on-going issues, accept the proposal or reject it. But at times Issue Management in Solution Manager Performances is below the level of expectancy. How can one improvise the performances standards?
Performance levels may be low due to numerous causes. To improvise the performances level, open Issue Management overview page located in SAP engagement and Service Delivery Work Centre. One can notice that by default the subject column values are not entered automatically. Performance has to fetch all the relevant information of the subject information and display it in the issue overview page.
To do so insert AGS_WORK_CUSTOM via transaction SM30: ISSUE_MAN_SHOW_SUBJECT_OVERVIEW = X , in the table. On refreshing the page displays all the fetched performances.
There may be a need to display texts in another preference language. To do so following activities are to be executed:
1. Log in to the system with set language as English.
2. In the transaction SE24 enter 'CL_AGS_ESD_ISSUE_MGMT_ASSIST' as the given object type.
3. Click ‘Display’
4. Enter to change mode by selecting 'Goto' -> 'Text Elements'.
5. In the change mode select 'Goto' -> 'Translation'. This allows user to select the preference language in which the test is to be translated.
6. Search for a Text element ‘E01’ and apply the needed translations
7. Save all the amendments made.
8. For other additional choices of languages repeat the 'Goto' -> 'Translation' steps.