Datapools provide tests with variable data during a run.
When you record a test, you perform a sequence of steps that you expect a typical user to perform. From the recording, a test is generated that exactly mirrors these interactions. When you run this test, it uses the same data that you used during recording. To vary the data in the test, you use a datapool, which contains variable data.
- Test Your Knowledge
- CATT (Computer Aided Testing Tool)
- Performing Workload Analysis
- Analyzing Buffer Performance
- SAP BASIS & Security Concepts
- Fundamentals of Performance tuning (ST02)
- Performance: No deletion of data possible
- Job Profile & Salary Package for BASIS Consultant
- Preventing Basis tables from increasing considerably
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Administration Activities
- In Our test Server Database, We are Facing Performance Issue.
- ME21n transaction code performance testing
- Slow PRD System Performance
- Performance Issue in ECC5
- PI Security and Basis Security
- Cache connectivity test failing in pi7.0
- SAP Basis Kernel upgrade problem
- Whether it's feasible for functional consultants to perform transport request rather than to let Basis do transport.
- Important Basis Interview Question And Answer.
- SAP BASIS Post Installation Tasks