This segment provides you and summary of the steps mandatory to recognize your technical system landscape for SAP Net Weaver is as follow:
- It will help you to regulate the IT scenarios of SAP Net weaver that you want to use.
- Define which installable software units (that is, systems with usage types, standalone engines, and clients) are essential for these IT circumstances. Define the essential common amenities that you want to run in central systems in your system
- Landscape and the landscape features appropriate for their implementation.
- Regulate your system landscape; that is, you decide how many systems is essential and how will you be able to use each of these systems.
- Organized with your hardware partner and technical consultant, you map the vital systems And separate engines of SAP Net Weaver to hosts.
- You implement your system landscape of SAP Net Weaver.
Please make sure that a BI system that is being worked as an enterprise data warehouse for different systems in your related landscape which is basically SAP Net weaver System. Central systems reduce redundancy, help to manage complexity, and reduce the time required to implement changes.
In SAP Net Weaver system landscapes, the below systems normally provide shared services centrally:
â– Portal (consisting of usage type EPC and, optionally, EP)
â– Business Intelligence (involving of usage type BI ABAP and, optionally, usage type BI Java, and BI
Accelerator separate engine)
â– Procedure Integration (consisting of usage type PI)
â– Mobile Infrastructure (consisting of usage type MI)
â– Development Infrastructure (consisting of usage type DI)
â– Master Data Management (consisting of SAP MDM)
â– Adobe Document Services (consisting of ADS, which is part of usage type AS Java)
â– Administration that consists of SAP Solution Manager, SAP Net Weaver Administrator - optional
[Part of usage type AS Java] - And System Landscape Directory [part of usage type AS Java].