1. Explain the Features of the Planning and Consolidation OLAP cube which are visible to User?
Ans: Planning and Consolidation applications to give the access for BPC meta data, master data, and transaction data using dimensions and attributes (properties) according to the OLE DB for OLAP (ODBO) standard.
2. What are the standards Planning and Consolidation Supports for Analysis?
Ans: Both ODBO and XML.
3. Explain the syntax used to fetch data from the data source?
Ans: Most often used way is MDX but you can do it by ODBO specification or XMLA standard.
4. Explain the limitations of Planning and Consolidation ODBO?
Ans: It does not support write-back.
5. How to use properties and dimensions in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence?
Ans: It is not possible to access Planning and Consolidation properties with BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1.