Please any one guide me? I m working with a company in pune which is using SAP, in my job profile i have to use only 2 to 3 T-codes. I want to make my career in SAP FI/CO. As I am having only 7 months of experience wht should i do? whether to go for certification from an authorised institute or undergo a training from local institute. I m Confused.
Please guide me with taking into consideration current job market condition
- Shall I go for SAP-QM Module career?
- Career change from production to SAP
- Career in SAP for a Mainframe resource
- SAP SD Certification and Training
- Required Good SAP Training institutes in Bangalore
- Is ABAP certification right for me?
- Will It be Beneficial to Do SAP Course From Any Institute Other than SAP Center?
- IS SAP FI an SAPCO are different modules and do we need to attend and take training seperately?
- Guidance to change my career into SAP profile