Is it possible to copy column values to other column in same table.
Eg: Following are columns i have in table STUDENT
Roll FNAME LNAME AGE ADDRESS1 ADDRESS2
Here i need to copy address1 data into address2
- DropDownList or local value help in a custom table column?
- Third Column must be Changed and first two Columns are Same.
- Not Concatenating the Columns Values Why? Same Query is Running?
- Best Way to Exchange Index Column Values
- Change Column Name in a Database
- How to Delete Data from a SQL Server Table based on a Column?
- If All the Columns in a Table are Indexed, Will It Going to Improve the Performance?
- How to add Columns to Report Output?
- Is It Possible to Update the Parameter file and used in other Sessions in Same Workflow?