Security of private data is an inevitable measure taken by every organization big or genre. Data security refers to the prevention of unauthorized access to websites, databases and computers inside the organization.
SAP UI logging is nothing but a interface that proves as a robust, efficient and powerful way to increase significantly the data security. The features for logging to SAP access via the most pertained SAP UI and certain technologies related to the interfaces (Web Dynpro, SAP GUI and RFC etc.) is provided by UI logging. The existing security features are complimented by logging of the user whatever he/she have entered and seen on the front end of SAP. In a nut shell we can say that, one of the most significant and most primary use of UI logging is in the process of data leakage and data theft from the internal organization.
The solution is delivered keeping in view the aspect of Add-On. In order to install the same in the system is very easy and comparatively it requires too low efforts for implementation, also at the same time requires very minimum cost for normal operations (TCO).
A brief outline on the product of SAP UI Logging:
For Windows, SAP UI Logging, would help the users to record/log all the activities/actions of the transaction code of the user on the SAP GUI transaction. Every input on the screen, made by the user, makes him/her to log in easily to the portal and access it for various purposes. It is very difficult for the monitoring of the users who are accessing certain portal of data, however SAP UIL provides a lot of tools for monitor the users while they access critical data.
Primary Objective for UI Logging:
- To showcase the experience the user and developer on the use and implementation in Windows, the SAP GUI Logging.
- The UI Logging is an indirect endeavor to maximize data security in various situations where technical restriction is not so sensible whenever there is access to data required.
Functionalities of SAP UI Logging:
- Access of data, Analysis of data and Recording of the same- In simple terms, the UI Logging helps the user to log in to every thing which are provided to him/her where log in credentials are required.
- It simply determines the scope of logging at the level where records of lots of transactions are taking place. It also defines the include the users, whether to include them or to exclude them from logging.
- As matter of go, you can have access to log as the matter for few days, and some more time might be consumed for refining your configuration and tweaking the logging scope, if it is required.
SAP field services that are available throughout the globe have the experience relevant to the main purpose and thus they can guarantee you in the overall success for the purpose of implementation of the SAP UI.
/LOGWIN/IMG is the transaction code which is used to enable the SAP UIL solution.