The User List drop down menu is defaulting to "Business Admin & Super Users", rather than ALL USERS. This isnt a major issue but just a frustrating niggle which seems to affect most Standard Users but doesnt affect me I have a Business Admin profile. I want Standard users see the "ALL USERS" in the User List drop down menu by default when they go for the creation of a new task and click on any lookup window with the list of users.
What I did so far to solve this problem is :-
- I went to admin>app customization>user>>User List Access & Order>New Layout..
- From there I created a layout for "Standard User" role.
- Moved All users over to Show in Short list, added additional lists to it but keeping All users on the top.
- I changed the role of other user to "Standard User" from User Management Section and
logged in through the credentials of that particular "Standard User".
- But I did not notice any impact in the "Standard User" list when I created a new task and clicked on the "owner" field lookup window. The order of the User list in the lookup window is same as earlier it was.
Please provide some solution for the same ASAP.
Thanks in Advance.
You can view more tutorials about SAP CRM