I have a WD Green HDD that is now reporting to me that it is not formatted. Funny thing is, it is formatted (NTFS) but in Disk Management, it says there is no format. I had powered down my PC during a thunderstorm and flipped off the master inline switch as well, but then after powering it back on, my drive was being reported as not formatted. I had backed up a majority of this drive a few days ago but was hoping to get the last files off of it. Anyone know how to fix this so my system recognizes the drive is indeed formatted correctly?
- WD will be Displayed the Same in the pdf form.
- How to Create New Page Format Problem
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- What is the common problems in WM .
- Western Digital External HDD is \'Healthy\' But Unable to Access Contents
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Visualize open TO\'s on a TV in the Warehouse
- HUM and WM Function