1. User executes a transaction Eg: ME22N - Purchase Order (or) VA01 - Sales order
2. The request is handled by dispatcher and hand over to the work process.
3. Work process requires information that is not available in the work process. The work process copies the user related information into the task handler i.e. copy user context into the Task Handler. It is also referred as ROLL IN
4. Further processing continues
- Process Flow (LOGON)
- Process Flows
- Plant Maintenance Process Flow.
- SAP BPC Business Process Flows - Driver Dimension Data
- Money Market Cash Flow transaction
- SAP USER Transport Request Flow/ Display
- What is the Customer Down Payment Process Flow?
- Funds Flow Statement vs Cash Flow Statement
- Doubts FSCM - flows Derivatives