I am a production engineer with a 2 years on plant experience. For the past one and a half year i have not been on the job and now i want to build my career in SAP. Can you please suggest in which field should i go for SAP(I had knowledge of c++ only at the school level)
- Software Engineer looking for Career in SAP
- SAP Course for Mechanical Product Development Engineer
- Need Career Guidance After Mechanical Engineering?
- Need Career Guidance After BE Mechanical Engineering?
- BE Mechanical Engineer Experienced with Production?
- Can mechanical engineer can choose as SAP as career?
- Career change from production to SAP
- Which SAP module is best suited for a Mechanical Engineer ?
- Is SAP PS module is good option for Civil engineer for career growth.