Why does my program/report terminate with a dump such as 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET', for example, although according to the dump, only 400MB HEAP was allocated and I actually have a 2GB (3GB) address space on NT or Win2000?
The address space that is available for a process contains all buffers such as the program buffer, extended memory of the process, roll and page buffer, and many more.
The area that is then still free is available as a HEAP.
Approximately 300-400MB are then available as a HEAP for a default setting of the memory parameter (Zero Administration Memory Management as of 40A/NT, note 88416) for an R/3 System.
This means that approximately 800-900MB is then available on the address space for a program/report. This is composed of the existing HEAP (approximately 300/400MB) and the set size of the 'em/address_space_MB' parameter.
If this address space is used up, a termination occurs. Typical dumps here are:
'TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED' or 'STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET'
You can solve the problem by:
1. changing the selection criteria in order to reduce the datasset with which the report is started. For example, a shorter period.
2. If this is not successful or if another reductin is not possible, then install Windows NT Enterprise Edition or Windows 2000 Advanced Server and activate the 3GB option.
This then makes a 3GB address space available for a process.
For more information, see also note 110172.
- SAP Basis Question and Answer
- Analysing the ABAP/4 short dumps
- A BASIS Technical Troubleshooting (SAP System is Down)
- Cleaning Up Update Terminates
- Basis - Changing Parameters for the Transport Control Program
- CALL_FUNCTION_FORMAT_NOT_SUP SAP BASIS
- What is BASIS ?
- Very high interface load occurs due to a large number of connected terminals or clients
- Preventing Basis tables from increasing considerably
- Job BI_TCO_ACTIVATION terminates with OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ST22 ABAP DUMPS
- Gb Termination
- problem with /o and parameters
- Program Termination Occurs If I call transaction VC05 with a default variant
- JOB SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_STARTUP_DP cancels with CONVT_NO_NUMBER dump
- Shortcut to a transaction with parameters
- Database Dump with SQL
- If the low-level code determination terminates with a timeout?
- Internal session terminated with a runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X (see ST22)
- SAP Basis and Sucurity Administration
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities
- Proposal to ementor abap basis
- Basis (BC)
- Golive Pre and Post BASIS Activities Major Activities
- SAP R/3 BASIS - An Introduction
- Materials Planning with SAP
- SAP Database Administration with Oracle
- E-Recruiting with SAP ERP HCM
- Plant Maintenance with SAP
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Basis | 2 - 7 yrs | Coimbatore , Chennai | Trigent Softw
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Development Basis & Solution Manager | 12 - 14 Years | B
Exp :12 - 14 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis HANA & OSDB Migration Engineer | 5 - 10 yrs | Bang
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Basis Sr. Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Hyderabad / Secundera
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis PI Professionals | 4 - 8 yrs | Bangalore | NTT DAT
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Bangalore