I have a 5.25 floppy drive that I would like to pull data off of. The drive is fine, but the machine I have now, not surprisingly, doesn't support that drive. Is anyone aware of any solutions that will make make this a possible?
- How to pull the data from SQL to BW or vice versa.
- SATA drives with too many bad sectors
- Pulling Multiple Attachments in SAP ECC
- Using Hints (Driving Site) Over Views
- Sample Code to Pull Document from DMS Server and Send as email Attachment?
- Facing an Issue While User Pulling Up the Report from S_ALR Report.
- Deleting the data from sandbox client
- SAP Basis Error CreateWorkerThreads IcmWatchDogThread
- Is there any Solutions for Encrypting NAS Shared Drive Folders?
- How/logic to Pull Partner Function Details for Sales Reporting in BI