In the last year we have tripled the amount of projects we take on each quarter. As a result we have started to do a great deal of purchasing and procurement so we are thinking of getting another staff member in the office to help specifically with this. There is some debate over whether this should still fall under the PM department, or if we should create another department specifically for this kind of supply work as we continue to grow. What have you seen this kind of role classified as in your experience?
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- How to set up a project budget for pm orders
- Project Management AddOn.
- PS/PM Integration
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Affect on Career
- PM configuration (pdf books) and PM module material
- Is there any standard function module to fetch manager for a pernr. Please help.
- AuC in copied project structure
- Query CATSDB table by project