This course can be pursued by any professional with a basic university degree like BA,BBA, Bsc, MBA, Engineering, MTech etc. from recognized universities. Basic computer knowledge would be a blessing.
This is a suitable course for those who have a motive to build a career as a SAP Functional Configurator or SAP Functional Analyst in Materials and Manufacturing. They must have good knowledge of business process especially related to manufacturing, inventory management, production management, PlanningMaterial managementand plant management .
This course can also be attended by project members, business analyst, staffs from Inventory management and material planning and purchasing controllers as an add on course for enhancing their skills.
Along with educational skills one must posses good communication skills, good team player skills, must have willingness to work in adverse conditions with different time schedules.
- SAP MM Full Form and Definition
- SAP MM Certification Cost in India
- SAP MM Consultant Salary & Job Profile
- SAP Purchase Order Tcode
- SAP MM Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP PO Release Strategy Table
- Movement Types in SAP MM
- SAP MM Process Flow
- SAP MM Reports
- Vendor List in SAP
- Difference between Company and Company Code
- SAP UOM (Unit of Measure)
- Two Way Match vs Three Way Match in SAP
- Split Valuation in SAP MM
- Consumption Based Planning (CBP) vs Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Framework Order vs Blanket Purchase Order
- Dead Stock vs Slow Moving Items in SAP MM
- SAP MM Tree Menu
- What is MRP in SAP MM