SAP HCM Module certification gives its audience an opportunity to achieve their career goals by increasing their market value and skills. This course helps job seekers to gain return back on their investment made on their trainings.
The intended audience of this course comprises of project leaders or team members or SAP consultants working in human capital management domain or HR domain.
Though this course can be pursed by any basic SAP consultant having interest to move towards SAP Business Suite packages. This course requires through understanding of Human resource domain, business process, recruitment process, fundamentals of internet technology and must also be familiar with SAP tools.
Pursuing this course when having good knowledge of HR domain and a work experience in HR domain shall surely help to accelerate the career path.
This course can also be pursued by freshers from any specialization like B.com, MBA, BTech, MTech, MCA, etc. the only thing which is necessary is a will to excel and basic computer and HR knowledge. For freshers the training institutes offer a basic course of SAP and then move them to SAP HCM. Thus duration and fees can vary from institutes to institutes.
- Job Profile & Salary Package for SAP HCM (Capital Management) Consultant
- Changes in SAP HCM
- SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- SAP HCM Employee Self Service and Its Advantages.
- Structures in HCM
- How to use Impat /Expat Process?
- Infotype to enter Blood Group
- Run list reports offline from Filter Panel
- Error Related To Time Evaluation
- SAP ECC 6 HCM
- Confirmation Function in HCM
- Matrix Reporting in SAP HCM
- Is it required to hold a MBA - HR degree to do SAP HR/HCM certification course?
- Looking for SAP ERP HCM Performance Management
- Adhoc query -hcm
- Seeking an Opportunity in SAP HCM
- SAP -HCM Consultant want to move to BA role or Pre-Sales role
- HCM Infotype - Application Toolbar disappeared
- SAP HCM with Applicant Tracking system (ATS) integration (ATS such as Brassring, Taleo, Workforce logic) expertise