Formulate & maintain Quality Control Objectives. Coordinate the objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability & minimize costs.
Plan, promote & organize training activities related to product quality & reliability.
Investigate & resolve customer complaints regarding quality.
Develop & maintain appropriate controls applicable to QC processes & procedures.
Coach & mentor staff in all aspects of their job performance.
Develop QC work plans & assign tasks as required to support the manufacturing plans.
Responsible for managing the overall QC Function of the plant
Responsible for conducting trials as required.
Coordinating & monitoring Lab related TS 16949 Documentation & Calibration activities.
Preparation of 8D Reports CAPA leading to poke-yoke
Interacting with suppliers and attending complaints
Process Tools like SPC, MSA, RPAP, SQC to Solve, and Improve Product Quality.
1. Develop quality policy objectives to ensure the customer satisfaction and continual improvement
2. Developing protocol to do process in controlled condition
3. Check and ensure the Incoming and Outgoing products quality in plant level.
4. Ensure the continual improvement of internal NC.
5 Conducting internal quality audit by monthly/quarterly enable to improve the quality Management system
1. Customer complaint receipt, root cause finding, correction and corrective action suggesting and ensure the same complaints should not be repeated achieve the target.
Quality System TS16949
Upset Forging Knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
AVR Valves (P) LTD.