For some one who has been in an IT manager role for some years, there are a lot of ways technology has changed that has effected the companies with whom I have work(ed). Cloud and shifts in security needs are some of the major things I have had to learn/relearn in order to adapt. What are about you? How have you had to change as a manager in the IT space to keep your job?
- Schedule Standard / House keeping Background Jobs
- How important it is to keep up with the compliance been set by regulatory bodes?
- Where to Keep Binary Data?
- Query About NWBC and Its Uses?
- Query About Transfer Order Splitting
- How to Stop/Cancel the Export Job While it is Running?
- Query About OraInventory File and Its Uses?
- How to Manage Cheque Management System in SAP?
- Keep Alive TimeOut in Internal RFC
- SAP Query: Using Queries