We have a lot of different project teams in our company and I want to find a way to increase awareness, between teams and throughout the company, of the work each of them are doing. One of the thoughts I had was to have each of the teams to come up with motto's and create visual content of some sort to post around the office. The rest of the company could then vote on which team "marketed" themselves the best or most creatively. Has anyone ever tried something like this? Do you have other suggestions on how to promote project awareness within the company?
- Query about Web-Based Project Management Tools
- Query About Project Success Factors?
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- Query About Run Project Risk Workshops
- Query CATSDB table by project
- How to Implement a Better Project Management Process Without Support?
- How to Assign The Cost of Vehicle Resource To A Project?
- Measuring Project Quality?
- PMP Certification for Non Project Managers?