We have a lot of different project teams in our company and I want to find a way to increase awareness, between teams and throughout the company, of the work each of them are doing. One of the thoughts I had was to have each of the teams to come up with motto's and create visual content of some sort to post around the office. The rest of the company could then vote on which team "marketed" themselves the best or most creatively. Has anyone ever tried something like this? Do you have other suggestions on how to promote project awareness within the company?
- Query CATSDB table by project
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- How to Assign The Cost of Vehicle Resource To A Project?
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Project Management AddOn.
- How to Convert Projection Order Into Normal Order
- Real Time Projects Experience in SD module
- How to increase Project Success Factors?
- explain me the abap project
- AuC in copied project structure