I'm looking for feedback from END USERS (No sales guys affiliated with EstiTrack or any other competing software companies please) who have used EstiTrack. What type of business do you run? Did the implementation go smoothly/as expected? Was EstiTrack helpful and how? Gripes/limitations you've found with the software. Again...please no sales pitches about other software companies. I've been researching ERP solutions for over a year and have heard/read them all. I'm looking for actual END USER feedback. Thanks!
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- Manugistics 6.1.5 Resource Needed
- Query for the ERP course
- Is SAP Fiori helpful for User Experience Designer?
- Resource Environment
- Default user for EP (Enterprise Portal)
- b.com with two years of work experience?
- Is End User Experience in SAP Enough for Pursing Career As SAP Consultant?