I have a Mainframe file which is FTP'ed to Oracle server in Binary. It's a fixed width file having a field with hexadecimal values. I need to read those values and convert those to decimal values in the SQL loader as I load the file. Already I am using the character set as " CHARACTERSET WE8EBCDIC500 ". How do I read the column with Hexadecimal values? In the file definition it is showing as x(8).
- How to Convert Flat File to Database Table Using sql* loader in plsql block?
- Passing Runtime Values to SQL Loader
- How to Search for +*-/ in String Using Oracle SQL Query
- DB Connect, Native SQL, Query external Oracle??
- Binary Search in SAP
- Load Data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 11g Regularly
- SAP Oracle Cleaning up OLD log files
- ORACLE Extents
- Is It Possible to Read Password from a File and Then Execute the Script in Unix (AIX)